Shell: 78% polyester/22% Lycra xtra life.
Lining: 75% recycled polyamide/25% Lycra xtra life.
Here are the exclusive benefits offered by our fabric:
– THINNER than the classic charmeuse (thickness reduced by around 20%).
– MORE COMPACT (does not show the typical channeling of non-run fabrics).
– SMOOTHER AND SOFTER thanks to the use of Multifilament Polyamide.
– OUTSTANDING POWER: high modulus for greater tensile strength.
– Excellent shape retention and fit thanks to the use of LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™ fibre.
Fabric comparison – Live pool test
Deterioration in swimsuits is mainly determined by elastane breakage, which weakens the
fabric and causes a loss of shape and fit.
As well as laboratory analyses, the live tests carried out on the fabric in the swimming pool with
professional athletes showed that LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™ fibre offers much greater resistance than the best chlorine-resistant competitor’s elastane.
While the live pool tests have shown the indisputable superiority of fabric’s resistance to chlorine, quality tests carried out in laboratory simulating real-life conditions of use for beachwear garments confirm superior resistance to degradation from creams and sun oils.
When the action of pool water is joined by the effect of sunscreen, fabric damage is accelerated.
Unlike other swimwear elastanes, though, LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™ fibre, contained in our fabric, shows no breaks even after leaving the swimsuit to 10 days of soaking.
The INVISTA fibre shows no breaks, even after 240 hours of exposure.
Chlorine resistance with/without sunscreens
Laboratory Test: force loss % compared to original fabric characteristics during exposure to chlorinated water along 240 hours of test.